This 72 mile (96km) route along the Ceredigion Coast Path, now part of the Wales Coast Path, begins on the Dyfi Estuary in the market town of Machynlleth. The path then continues to the headland at Ynyslas, onto the seaside towns of Aberystwyth and picturesque Aberaeron ending at Cardigan in South Ceredigion where the path joins the Pembrokeshire Coast Path.
Machynlleth to Cardigan Package “WCP Cer”
8 nights 7 days walking
Price: £675 per person (sharing).
Day 1: Own arrival to Machynlleth
Day 2: Machynlleth to Borth 14.5 mles (23 km)
Day 3: Borth to Aberystwyth 8 miles. (13 km)
Day 4: Aberystwyth to Llanrhystud 11 miles. (17.5km)
Day 5: LLanrhystud to Aberaeron 7 miles (11 km)
Day 6: Aberaeron to Cwmtydu 10 miles. (16 km)
Day 7: Cwmtydu to Aberporth 9 miles. (14.5 km)
Day 8: Aberporth to Cardigan 13 miles. (21 km).
Day 9: Own departure from Cardigan. Nearest train station Carmarthen.
- All accommodations on the Ceredigion Coast Path are in en-suite rooms.
- A full Welsh breakfast is included as well as luggage transfer, pick up to and from path if accommodation not on the path.
- Packed lunches and evening meals are not included in the price but can be arranged.
- Our prices are based on 2 persons sharing a room.
- For solo walkers walking on their own along the Ceredigion Coast Path, there will be an added charge of £35 per night.
- For those walking with others, but wanting a single occupancy room please add £25 per night.
- Rest days – we will charge what the accommodation charges – no more.