Isle of Anglesey Coastal Path Walking Holidays
Depending on your experience and level of fitness, it will take between 9 and 13 days to walk the whole Isle of Anglesey Coastal Path. We have divided the path into 13 walks on our map.
Anglesey Walking Holidays
- Pick up from either Bangor or Holyhead train stations.
- Customers travelling from Ireland will be met at the ferry terminal at Holyhead.
- Or for those travelling from Cardiff we meet up at Anglesey Airport. There are twice daily flights to and from Cardiff.
- If travelling by car we ensure that your vehicle is parked safely for the duration of your stay.
- Included are all your overnight stops in comfortable accommodations (bed and breakfast), complementary luggage and people transfers, maps and detailed route planners and our 24 hour back up service.
- Packed lunches can be pre-booked with the accommodations as well as evening meals where necessary.
Anglesey Whole Island
Whole Island in 14 Nights, 13 Days Walking – Code – A1
Whole Island in 13 Nights, 12 Days Walking – Code – A2
Whole Island in 11 Nights, 10 Days Walking – Code – A3
Whole Island in 10 Nights, 9 Days Walking – Code – A4
Anglesey Half Island
Anglesey Group Walking
for groups up to 20 persons, please contact us
Walking for Softies Anglesey
There are 2 routes ideal for novices and those who prefer shorter walks. With these trails you are based in one accommodation, which allows free time in the afternoons to rest or visit our numerous historical sites on the island with your own car.
Our South Anglesey Walking for Softies is a 4 Nights, 4 Days Walking averaging 6 miles a day, and our East Coast Walking for Softies route is 4 Nights, 3 Days Walking with slightly more strenuous walks.
Anglesey Combined routes
If you feel you want to see more of North Wales or even Ireland, book one of our combination walking holiday routes:
Anglesey and Snowdonia
6 Nights, 5 Days Walking (3 Nights Anglesey, 3 Nights Snowdonia)
Anglesey and Wicklow (Ireland)
6 Nights, 5 Days Walking (3 Nights on Anglesey, 3 Nights Ireland)
Cycling Anglesey and the North Wales Coast
The byways of Anglesey are ideal to experience coastal and inland routes. Our cycling routes have been designed specifically by us to include visits to many of the island’s attractions like Melin Llynnon Mill and Ynys Lawd South Stack Lighthouse. If you prefer to cycle onto the mainland we follow the No. 5 National Cycle Route all the way to Chester along the North Wales Coast.
Walking Routes in other areas of Wales
We offer walking tours in these areas:
Offa’s Dyke National Trail,
Glyndŵr’s Way National Trail,
North Wales Path,
Our Wales Coast Path walking tours include the North Wales Coast, Isle of Anglesey Coastal Path, Menai and North Llŷn, South Llŷn , Meirionnydd, Ceredigion and Pembrokeshire sections.
All our prices are based on two people sharing a room in en-suite accommodation
Solo Walkers: (i.e. those walking on their own), please add £40 per night.
Single Walkers: (i.e. those walking with others but prefer a single room), please add £30 per night.
Extra Night: (i.e. Rest day within this itinerary), can be organised upon request.
If you want to discuss anything please telephone +44 (0) 7483 229606, contact us or e-mail us email@example.com