If you prefer a luggage transfer ONLY service, we are quite happy to offer this service. By using our Luggage Transfer service, you can enjoy relatively light-weight walking, knowing that your belongings will be waiting for you at your accommodation. Bags are limited to 1 bag per person and each bag under 20kg in weight.
It’s just one call to ANGLESEY WALKING HOLIDAYS (01248 713 611) – and we will arrange all your luggage transfers from hotels, bed and breakfasts and campsites.
You can choose your own itinerary but these are our recommended 12 sections of the path.
New service – we now offer a luggage transfer service from campsite to campsite on Anglesey. Here are a few suggested campsites.
Treborth Hall Farm Caravan Site Treborth Road Bangor LL57 2RX 01248 364 399
Tel: 01248 364399 Kinsgbridge, Camp Road Llanfaes, Beaumaris LL58 8LR Phone: 01248 490636
Plas Uchaf Caravan and Camping, Tyn-y-Gongl Benllech LL74 8NU Phone: 01407 763012
Mount View Caravan and Camping, Llaneilian Rd, Amlwch LL68 9HU Phone: 01407 459699
Dolydd, Ffordd y Felin, Cemaes Bay LL67 0DS 07855 937307
Church Bay Cottages Camping and Touring Rhydwyn, Church Bay. LL65 4ET Tel: 01407 730060
Pen y Bont Farm Camping, Four Mile Bridge LL65 3EY Tel: 01407 740 481
Hafod y Plas, Rhoscolyn LL65 2EJ Phone: 01407 86009001407
White Lodge Caravan Park, Newborough LL61 6RS Phone: 01248 440230
Sections of the Anglesey Coastal Path
The path is officially divided into 12 sections, but you can also create your own and we’ll transfer your luggage accordingly.
- Holyhead to Trearddur Bay 12 miles/19km 610m/2001 ft
- Trearddur to Four Mile Bridge 9 miles/14km 231m/758 ft
- Four Mile Bridge to Aberffraw 12 miles/19km 280m/919 ft
- Aberffraw to Llyn Rhos Ddu 13 miles/21 km 219m/719 ft
- Llyn Rhos Ddu to Moel y Don 7.5 miles/12km 127m/417 ft
- Pwllfanogl to Beaumaris 7.5 miles/12km 296m/ 971 ft
- Beaumaris to Pentraeth 12.5 miles/20km 353m/1158 ft
- Pentraeth to Moelfre 6 miles/9 km 239m/784 ft
- Moelfre to Porth Amlwch 12.5 miles/20km 566m/1857 ft
- Porth Amlwch to Cemaes 7.5 miles/12km 534m/1752 ft
- Cemaes to Porth Trwyn 12 miles/19km 484m / 1588 ft
- Porth Trwyn to Holyhead 12 miles/19km 235m/771 ft
Luggage Transfer cost
The cost will be per bag. Costs start from £9.00 per bag (minimum 2 bags) depending on distances and number of bags.
For more information contact or e-mail email@example.com or copy and paste this address into your own e-mail service provider
Luggage Transfer Service
Our luggage transfer service is being used by national companies. Luggage transfers occur between 0900-1630 depending on access.We endeavour to move luggage in the mornings whenever possible.
Also, if you would like peace of mind we can arrange your holiday for you, to include all your accommodations, car parking, pick up from Bangor or Holyhead station, luggage transfers, pick up from path , routes and maps and 24 hour back up service.