If you prefer a luggage transfer ONLY service, we are quite happy to offer this service. By using our Luggage Transfer service, you can enjoy relatively light-weight walking, knowing that your belongings will be waiting for you at your accommodation. Bags are limited to 1 bag per person and each bag under 20kg in weight.
You can choose your own itinerary but these are our recommended 12 sections of the path.
New service – we now offer a luggage transfer service from campsite to campsite on Anglesey.
The path is officially divided into 12 sections, but you can also create your own and we’ll transfer your luggage accordingly.
- Holyhead to Trearddur Bay 12 miles/19km 610m/2001 ft
- Trearddur to Four Mile Bridge 9 miles/14km 231m/758 ft
- Four Mile Bridge to Aberffraw 12 miles/19km 280m/919 ft
- Aberffraw to Llyn Rhos Ddu 13 miles/21 km 219m/719 ft
- Llyn Rhos Ddu to Moel y Don 7.5 miles/12km 127m/417 ft
- Pwllfanogl to Beaumaris 7.5 miles/12km 296m/ 971 ft
- Beaumaris to Pentraeth 12.5 miles/20km 353m/1158 ft
- Pentraeth to Moelfre 6 miles/9 km 239m/784 ft
- Moelfre to Porth Amlwch 12.5 miles/20km 566m/1857 ft
- Porth Amlwch to Cemaes 7.5 miles/12km 534m/1752 ft
- Cemaes to Porth Trwyn 12 miles/19km 484m / 1588 ft
- Porth Trwyn to Holyhead 12 miles/19km 235m/771 ft
Luggage Transfer cost
The cost will be per bag depending on distances and number of bags.
Luggage Transfer Service
Our luggage transfer service occurs generally between 0800-1630
It’s just one call to ANGLESEY WALKING HOLIDAYS +44 (0)7483 229606 – and we will arrange all your luggage transfers from hotels, bed and breakfasts and campsites.