Anglesey Walking Holidays
Depending on your experience and level of fitness, you yourself choose a suitable itinerary. Normally, it takes between 9 and 13 days to walk the whole 140 miles Isle of Anglesey Coastal Path. But some customers have actually completed the whole path in 6 days!
If none of the itinerary listed on our website are suitable, just contact us to discuss your requirements. A tailor-made break can be created to suit your needs. Incorporate days off to relax or sight see in certain areas, or even book a day trip to Dublin (Ireland).
Anglesey Whole Island
If you decide to book any of the whole island itinerary, you will move from accommodation to accommodation every 1-2 nights as you walk round the island. 2 nights is necessary in some areas due to availabilities and remoteness of the path. Whilst you walk, your luggage will be transferred to the next accommodation.
What’s included in our Walking Holidays
All our whole island itinerary include
- Pick up from Bangor or Holyhead station, Anglesey Airport, or the ferry terminal at Holyhead. Many of our international visitors (American, Canadian, Swiss and Germans) fly into Dublin and take the ferry over to Holyhead which is much simpler. We are agents for both Stena and Irish Ferries, so your tickets can be booked by us.
- Complementary People and luggage transfers.
- Accommodations in en-suite rooms, full Welsh breakfast, all maps, route planners, tidal and local information and our 24 hour back up service.
- If you decide to travel by car to Anglesey, a safe parking area will be allocated for the duration of your stay.
- If you are limited for time, or don’t want to walk the whole path in one, why not book one of the half island itinerary?
View all other breaks in Anglesey combined itinerary or other areas of Wales.